Friday, 30 August 2013

Cardabilities sketch challenge #82

Hello everyone)
It's new sketch:


My new card in light vintage style. 
A lot of pastel colors, pearls, paper flower and a little butterflies)  


and close up:



Recently I love vintage and Shabby styles. I try to follow all the rules of these styles, but to bring my minutiae. Now I have sadness in my heart, and some uncertainty in my  life ... So I do not want the brightness and fun, I just want to understand myself ...

В последнее время я сильно увлеклась винтажным и шебби стилем. Наверно из-за грусти в моем сердце и неопределенности в жизни, мне не хочется яркости и веселья, хочется разобраться в себе, тихонько посидеть в одиночестве и подумать...

Спасибо, что зашли с гости...
С уважением, Ганна Грудень...

No comments:

Post a Comment