Sunday, 1 December 2013

Cardabilities sketch challenge #88

Hello everyone)
It is difficult weekend for me, a lot of sad TV news... Now there is an uncertain time for me and my country. Sure you know that I'm from Ukraine. This is the country about which you have seen in the news ... I pray for my family and our country, pray that democracy and free choice will win... I hope my family will live in a country that the whole world respects! Sorry for my english, but I'm writing these words sincerely...
***
Christmas comes soon, so I make a lot of card for my friend.
My Christmas card:


some close ups:



Sincerely Ganna Gruden...


***
Праздники скоро, все в предвкушении стольких волнительных моментов... А нашу Украину опять лихорадит... Я надеюсь все успокоится к праздникам) Надеюсь победит здравый смысл и демократия!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment