Friday, 13 December 2013

SOUS - Ornament Die cut

Hello everyone! 
I'm very excited today because today's blog SOUS published my first creation))
Here is my little presentation:

My name is Ganna Gruden. I am a crafter from Ukraine. I am a happy mother of my little bird and nice wife. I am so busy woman and if I have free time, I spend it making something by my hands. I adore working with die cuts and I love making cards! With one set of die cuts I can make several cards in completely different styles. Also some milk chocolat, my photocamera and may be early morning fishing make me happy! I am thrilled to be a part of the SOUS Design Team and I hope to inspire you to make wonderful creations!

We have a fun challenge for you today!
 We know were all busy with shopping and getting ready to enjoy the holidays with our family and friends, but to stay sane, we know you have to find a little crafty time in there as well)))
So join us for this weeks Die Cut challenge and it's to add an ORNAMENT to your project.


And my card for your inspiration)


Some close ups:



Have a nice day))
Sincerely, Ganna Gruden)))

No comments:

Post a Comment